RED DEVIL PIZZA

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Being a retired minister you wouldn't think that I would like Devil anything. Usually I don't. But I do love Red Devil Pizza.

On November 30, 2005 my blog was On Loving Pizza. I said in that blog that I thought Red Devil Pizza was the best in Phoenix. I believed that then and I believe it now.

Last week my daughter gave me a gift. It was a cap with a red devil on it and the words Red Devil Italian Restaurant. Last night I wore the cap to the restaurant to pick up a pizza. As I approached the pick-up window it flew open and a man looked out and said, "Look at you." All the guys in the kitchen stopped making pizza and looked up smiling. As I started to leave the guy said, "You are awesome."

The hats are sold around front where you enter the restaurant. Do you suppose those fellows had never seen one? That's probably their secret to great pizza. Everybody is focused! Go in the back door. Go directly to the kitchen. MAKE PIZZA! Don't go messing around up front with the waitresses and get distracted.

Yep. I'm sure that's it. Stay focused. Make pizza.

Man, that pizza's good!

0 comments: