MOXEY

Wednesday, October 20, 2010


There is a need today for moxey.

We need voices of dissent that point to another way.

We need to take exception to the givens of society.

We need to stop always feeling that we need to be politically correct.

Political correctness is just a bunch of crud!

What we need is guts! That's right--guts!

We need to stand up for truth and stand opposed to what is not true.

If society is jarred by our words and actions---so be it.

Jesus said, "Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free." John 8:32

4 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Amen!!!

PS - I'm thrilled your sweet Charlotte is safely back home in Arizona!

Warren Baldwin said...

I agree.

Cherdecor said...

You have given me much to think about by posting your thoughts here. Thanks so much! I referred to your post in the comment section of my post yesterday. I need to make some changes in regard to speaking out in a lot of areas that affect my beliefs. I am not a confrontational person and I hate confrontations. BUT, maybe this should change. I am rethinking a lot of things right now and this post is really helping me in that process. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Yes!