KEEP STANDING

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Therefore, put on every piece of God's
armor so you will be able to resist
the enemy in the time of evil. Then
after the battle you will still be
standing firm.
Ephesians 6:13

Some days are just downright difficult. Tough. Hard to get through.

Many of us give up. Instead of hanging in there and toughing it out we get all bent out of shape.

Some things are so bad that it is understandable that we get so discouraged we don't know what to do.

Yes, we do get down but the good news is we don't have to stay down.

Even when things are crumbling all around us we can have an attitude of faith.

GET UP! GET UP CHILD OF GOD! LOOK WHO'S ON YOUR SIDE!

RESIST!

When the smoke, fog, and crap of life clears away---you will still be standing!


4 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness, Clif! How much I needed to read this on my short lunch time right now. Thank you so much. Now, I think I can make it through the afternoon!

Anonymous said...

GET UP! GET UP CHILD OF GOD! LOOK WHO'S ON YOUR SIDE!

Apparently I had forgotten - thank you for the reminder!

Vilisi said...

I LIKE THIS !!! AMEN !!!

Charlotte/For Such A Time As This said...

"When the smoke, fog, and crap of life clears away---you will still be standing!" - Well said!